Andy Cubin is an Airline Transport Pilot (ATPL) currently flying Airbus on short haul routes.
Specialist areas include:
- Captain for major British airline, with 15,000+ total flying hours and extensive experience of short to long haul flights worldwide. Knowledge of major international airports
- Experienced Line Training Captain of new First Officers, also performed routine annual checks of flight deck crews
- Former Chief Pilot and Chief Display Pilot for a specialist military aircraft restoration company
- One of the world’s most experienced display pilots, having flown in excess of 520 public airshows
- Previously Director of Flight Operations, with comprehensive knowledge of airshow regulations and flight safety protocols
- Ex RAF Red Arrows Aerobatic Team Display Pilot
- RAF Central Flying School graduate and fast jet Qualified Flying Instructor (QFI)
- Experienced in investigating military flying accidents and presenting results in Courts of Law
- International instructions accepted
- Memberships and Affiliations:
- Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS)
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) 1st Tier Expert
Click here for his full CV.
Click here to view video.