Brian Walton is a licensed Aviation Engineer with extensive Civil and Military experience.
Specialist areas include:
- Formerly a Senior Crew Chief / Civilian Engineering Specialist for No. 32 (The Royal) Squadron
- Sole responsibility for engineering standards whilst on Royal tours worldwide
- Trained and assessed all new Crew Chiefs
- Oversaw and carried out aircraft hangar servicing up to C check
- Holds CAA / EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence Turbine Aeroplanes A
- Holds CAA / EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence Turbine Aeroplanes B1
- ISO 9002 Quality Assurance Inspector
- Ex RAF Engineer with extensive experience on military fast jets, numerous fixed wing aircraft types and helicopters
- International instructions accepted
- Memberships and Affiliations:
- Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS)
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) Expert
Click here for his full CV.