Dale Owens holds an Airline Transport Pilot Rating (H) and is an FAA Designated Pilot Examiner on helicopters.
Specialist areas include:
- Extensive experience and factory trained on numerous Eurocopter types. Currently provides instruction and corporate VIP flights
- Over twenty six years spent as an Officer with the Broward’s Sheriff’s Office (BSO) Aviation Unit. Police missions included:
- Surveillance, extrications and Forward Looking Infrared (FLIR) operations
- Air Rescue Pilot / Instructor including hoist operations
- On scene trauma flight operations with responsibility for managing the medical crews
- As Director of Operations, oversaw the BSO’s Part 135 certificate, medical licensing of the aircraft and the aircraft facility
- Responsible for acquiring the Unit’s new and used helicopters including the review of vendors
- Certified as an Expert Witness in testimony
- International instructions accepted
Click here for his full CV.