David Davies is an Airline Transport Pilot (ATPL) currently flying Airbus throughout Europe.
Specialist areas include:
- First Officer flying short/medium haul for major British airline, with 4,000+ total flying hours
- Former RAF Squadron Leader with experience of Boards of Enquiry and Coroner’s Inquests involving military accidents
- Ex RAF Red Arrows Aerobatic Team Display Pilot and acted as their:
- Qualified Flying Instructor (QFI),
- Instrument Rating Examiner (IRE) and
- Post Maintenance Test Pilot (PMTP)
- Former Tornado F3 Air Defence Pilot
- RAF Central Flying School Graduate
- Extensive knowledge of Air Show regulations and display flying at public attended events
- International instructions accepted
- Memberships and Affiliations:
- Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS)
Click here for his full CV.