David Phillips is an Aviation Management Consultant highly experienced at maintaining safe, secure and efficient civil and military airport operations.
Specialist areas include:
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of aerodrome operations
- Currently offers independent advice regarding licensing, regulatory risk, safety management, compliance and environmental assessment
- Previously responsible for provision of Licensed Aerodromes in accordance with Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) regulations:
- Accountable Manager for Air Navigation Service Provider, European Aviation Safety Approved Training Organisation and Part M maintenance facility
- Responsible for delivering safe and efficient airfield services, fire fighting, Air Traffic Control and flight operations support
- Represented the UK interests at international regulatory aviation forums
- Former Royal Air Force (RAF) Officer, held accountability for unit safety and operational safety at a London military ATC centre. Experienced in senior level liaison between NATS, CAA and MOD
- Previously ensured aerodrome capability in support of Royal and VVIP operations in the UK and in hostile conditions overseas
- International instructions accepted
- Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member of the Royal Aeronautical Society (MRAeS)
Click here for his full CV.