Dean Beresford is an Airline Transport Pilot with over 14,000 hours flying time and extensive experience on numerous Lear jet types.
Specialist areas include:
- Many years on Lears including 60, 45, 36, 35 and 31
- Currently a professional contract pilot supporting new owners with demonstration, worldwide delivery and flight test skills
- Responsible for the safe planning and operation of domestic and international flights for senior executives
- Previously established a company’s Federal Aviation Regulation (FAR 91) corporate flight department
- Familiar with all aspects of flight operations including annual budgeting, crew scheduling, facility maintenance, aircraft acquisition, maintenance planning, scheduling and performance
- Has Captained charter and corporate operations in Lear 25, 35 and Citation 550 and 560
- Mentored First Officers and upgrading Captains to prepare for FAA type certificates on Cessna Citations
Click here for his full CV.