Doug Maclean is an Expert on wind turbine effects on Air Traffic Control (ATC) operations and a former ATC Instructor and Examiner.
Specialist areas include:
- Provides worldwide consultancy regarding the impact of wind turbine and windfarm developments on airport operations and radar displays
- Experienced in developing operational mitigations for wind effects
- Given expert witness evidence to House of Commons Select Committees
- Extensive Air Traffic Control and Air Traffic Management project experience, including operations assessment and development
- Formerly senior management in Air Traffic Control for NATS, with responsibility for ATC civil and military partnership programme
- Previously UK Airprox Board (CAA and MOD sponsored) civilian ATC Expert, assessing serious UK civil and military incidents
- International instructions accepted
- Memberships and Affiliations:
- Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS)
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) Expert
Click here for his full CV.