Eddie Miller is an Airline Transport Pilot (ATPL) with 22000+ hours, flying Airbus on international long haul routes.
Specialist areas include:
- Currently a Captain, Instructor Pilot, Line Check Airman and Technical Pilot on many Airbus types, flying for a major US airline
- Additionally, a Simulator Instructor (TRI) and provides Instructor Pilot support for FAA simulator evaluations and certifications
- Previously highly experienced Boeing Captain on B-747, B-757 and B-767, flying international routes
- Commercial Single and Multi Engine Land Flight Engineer
- Former United States Air Force (USAF) Pilot and Instructor Pilot. Gave advanced jet training to students and upgraded Pilots to serve as Instructor Pilots in the Undergraduate Pilot Training Programme
- Former USAF Reserves Pilot, provided worldwide airlift support, international passenger transportation and air refuelling
- International instructions accepted
Click here for his full CV.