Jill Osborne is a Purser / Head Flight Attendant for a leading UK airline.
Specialist areas include:
- Highly experienced and annually trained in dealing with onboard emergencies including:
- Serious medical and ill health situations
- Operational safety and security issues to ensure rapid response
- Technical problems
- Disruptive passenger handling and restraint
- Fleet experience on multiple Boeing and Airbus types
- Fully conversant with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and regulatory requirements regarding safety, security and emergency procedures
- Responsible for crew performance during flight and resolving non compliance issues
- Accountable for completing mandatory documentation and reports to specific timescales
- Previously coached and mentored new ground agents for Concorde
- International instructions accepted
Click here for her full CV.