Julia Harvey is an Air Traffic Control (ATC) Procedures Manager with extensive knowledge of civil and military airspace.
Specialist areas include:
- Responsible for the provision of new operational procedures and documentation complying with international regulatory standards
- Provides strategic advice on the operational implications of changes to ATC systems or the sector’s airspace. Facilitates hazard analysis of any new procedures
- Experienced civil and military Air Traffic Controller covering Area Control, Tower and Approach disciplines
- Knowledge of primary and secondary surveillance radars, radar data processing systems, computerised flight data and navigational aids associated with ATC
- Former Royal Air Force ATC Officer responsible for military Area Radar operations in civil controlled airspace
- International instructions accepted
- Memberships and Affiliations:
- Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS)
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) 1st Tier Expert
Click here for her full CV.