Linda Fow was a Purser / Head Flight Attendant for a leading US airline.
Specialist areas include:
- Spent over 30 years as a Flight Attendant and Inflight Manager
- Supervisory experience, managed employee performance in North American and international aviation operations
- Responsible for briefing domestic and international cabin crews in daily operations, including security and safety updates
- Held human resource supervisory responsibility for 350 crew, including:
- regulatory and corporate compliance in safety/security
- customer service professionalism
- performance development
- discipline policy and procedures and employment termination cases
- Trained to offer assistance to customer families involved in aviation accidents, coordinating access to appropriate professionals
- International instructions accepted
Click here for her full CV.