Lloyd Watson is a Senior Aviation Advisor in the oil and gas industry, responsible for all onshore and offshore Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing Operations.
Specialist areas include:
- Aviation auditor and safety management expert with in depth understanding of FAA and European regulations
- Responsible for risk assessing the safety implications of aviation suppliers against regulatory requirements
- Focal point for all incident and accident investigations involving company’s personnel or aviation assets
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATPL) and UK CAA post holder for type ratings and recurrent training on simulators for multiple Airbus and Boeing types
- Former Head of Flight Training for world's largest independent flying training company
- Ex Royal Navy Helicopter Pilot including:
- Commanding Officer Naval Flying Standards – responsible for safety and standards of the fleet air arm
- Flight Commander
- Squadron Training Officer
- Flight and Search and Rescue Instructor
- Night Vision Goggle (NVG) Instructor
- Board member of flying accident investigations
- Royal Navy Reserve Pilot, advising on current operations and training syllabus.
- International instructions accepted
- Memberships and Affiliations
- Fellow, Royal Aeronautical Society (FRAeS)
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) 1st Tier Expert
Click here for his full CV.