Mark Prior is an Airline Transport Pilot (Helicopters) with over 7,500 hours flying time and extensive experience as both a civil and military test pilot.
Specialist areas include:
- Currently providing technical, regulatory and safety expertise to clients to enhance operational efficiency, effectiveness and risk management.
- Member of ICAO Helicopter Sub Committee and RAeS Rotorcraft Committee
- Extensive Type Ratings including Agusta, Eurocopter, Sikorsky and Bell
- Previously responsible for:
- the flight testing of modifications developed by the Bristow Design Office
- Certification Verification Engineer for Bristow modifications regarding cockpit design, performance, aircraft handling and human factors
- assessing new aircraft and systems for commercial air transport operations and Search & Rescue (SAR)
- managing the Global Aviation Safety Office, processing, analysing and investigating accidents and incidents worldwide
- Former Royal Air Force (RAF) experimental test pilot and operational pilot for both Fixed Wing and Rotary:
- attended the French Test Pilot School – EPNER
- assessed aircraft during development or modification
- Over 70 types of aeroplanes, helicopters and airships flown
- Memberships and Affiliations:
- Fellow of the Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS) and Member of the RAeS Rotorcraft Committee
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) Expert
Click here for his full CV.