Paul Milverton is a Cabin Services Manager, Instructor and Examiner.
Specialist areas include:
- Training Manager, instructing Flight Crew on Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Emergency Procedures and safety equipment
- Creates and amends sections of company operations manuals relating to Flight Attendants and Cabin Crew
- Fleet experience on multiple aircraft types including executive jets
- Previously responsible for the recruitment, development and daily management of UK freelance and contract Flight Attendants
- Former RAF Air Steward Standards Evaluator for No32 (The Royal) Squadron, reviewing and implementing Royal Air Steward proficiency
- Served on over 650 royal flights, personal Air Steward to HRH The Prince of Wales
- International instructions accepted
Click here for his full CV.