Ross Priday is an Aviation Engineer with extensive civil and military experience.
Specialist areas include
- Currently a Senior Safety Consultant, providing maintenance error investigation
- Advises military and civil clients on legislative and regulatory aspects of aviation
- Previously a Senior Military Officer (RAF) and highly experienced aerospace engineer:
- 25 years in military aviation
- Senior Engineering Officer to the RAF Aerobatic Team, The Red Arrows
- Responsible for the engineering and maintenance of all Red Arrows Hawk T1 aircraft
- Advised the Military Air Accident Investigation Branch during Service Boards of Enquiry
- Presented technical advice to legal teams during Coroner’s Inquests
- Undertaken Bond Solon Expert Witness training
- International instructions accepted
- Memberships and Affiliations:
- Fellow of The Royal Aeronautical Society (FRAeS)
Click here for his full CV.