Vince Barron is an Airfield Operations Manager, with extensive knowledge of the US National Airspace System.
Specialist areas include:
- Flight Control Specialist, responsible for the safety of aviation and space traffic
- Previously Front Line Manager at Houston Intercontinental ATC Tower, supervised certified Controllers and oversaw instruction for Controllers in training
- Highly experienced FAA Air Traffic Controller:
- FAA Certified TRACON (radar approach)
- FAA Certified En Route Center Controller
- Extensive knowledge of FAA rules and directives
- Experience of directing life-flight/air ambulance, military and law enforcement aircraft and helicopter movements
- Experienced in controlling military aircraft and operations in civil airspace, including liaising with military Controllers in adjacent facilities
- International instructions accepted
Click here for his full CV.