Stuart Baxter has over 30 years Human Resources experience based in the Financial Services Industry.
Specialist areas include:
- Currently engaged in HR consultancy projects across a wide range of industries and occupations, using an extensive network
- Provides career employment and remuneration reports for Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Divorce, Unfair Prejudice and Employment litigation, oral testimony given
- International board level HR experience with knowledge of both local employment terms and expatriate arrangements
- Specialist in executive compensation and benefits strategies including benchmarking individual roles against comparators
- Research expertise including total employment market analysis
- International instructions accepted
- Memberships and Affiliations:
- The Academy of Experts
- The Expert Witness Institute
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) 1st Tier Expert
- Cardiff University Expert Witness Accreditation
- American Association of Justice (AAJ) Expert
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Pensions Management Institute Award in Pension Trusteeship
- Chartered Institute of Bankers
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
Click here for his full CV.
Click here to read articles.